Lately, I’ve been asked on what photo editing apps that I use for my instagram photos (@jemycrame) so I thought I’d just blog about it and show it to you guys.
Here are my top 3 favorite photo editing apps:
This is a really popular app for photographers. If you’re looking for an app to process your photos with I highly recommend VSCOcam. It’s very easy to use and it has a variety of filters for you to choose from. If you don’t have this on your phone then you should go download it right now! Just trust me.
The best thing about this app is it’s free. It has numerous tools in it which can really help tweak your photos. Some people say that it almost has the capabilities of Photoshop. So why not give it a try? It’s a total lifesaver for me!
Do you yearn for that perfect light leak and dusty effect that will give off a vintage vibe to your photos? Then Afterlight is what you need!! This is a real favorite of mine. You can get it for $0.99 :)
Other apps in my phone:
- An app to make your photos into square shape. Perfect for instagram lovers!
- Take a photo, shake your phone then voila! An instant polaroid effect on your photo! (Ohyo’s fave)
- I just use this for cloning myself and other fun stuff heeh.
- When I feel like putting inspirational stuff on my photo like mantras and stuff.
- Ha!! If you want to put yourself in a photo next to your fave celebrity then this app’s what you need!
- Oh you know just for inserting texts to your photos and stuff.
- Idk why I have this but it has cute filters in it!
- For vintage filters and effects. (Got this for free!)
- If you want to put filters and music to your videos!
- This one’s really cool If you’re looking for an artistic kind of edit. As it says on its description: it can transform any image into totally unique, one-of-a-kind prismatic art you’ll want to share with everyone. So if you’re that kind of person then it’s a really good buy!
- The official app of polaroid. It has a variety of polaroid frames to choose from!
- This is kinda like Studio but with more designs to choose from! :)
- An app that can collage photos in a very simple and easy way.
So that’s all I hope this helped!
If you have more questions about apps or anything you can send them in at http://ask.fm/jemygrey and I’ll answer you as soon as I can!
This is the most decent whole body shot that I have thanks to Sandy, my lovey-dovey-funny friend. I wore this to Alyssa’s debut last May 23.
This photo would’ve been really nice if it wasn’t for that rubbish paper bag at the back, don’t you agree?
SM GTW dress, Forever 21 accessories and Parisian sandals.
You can hype it here if you want.
After months of overthinking I finally get to blog again, thanks to some people who inspired me. I have so much to blog but lately my laziness has been taking over. I knew I’d regret this but anyways, I’m back again with a new outfit post!
Miss Selfridge crop top and skirt, Forever 21 cardigan, SM Accessories bag and Topshop shoes.